Darkness....

For all things related to Pure RPG: Casper's Destiny.

Darkness....

Postby ilsepants » October 8th, 2011, 1:07 pm

Can someone please help me with the darkened area of the thieves' cave outside Milram? I'm about to tear my hair out. :oops:
ilsepants
New User

Re: Darkness....

Postby blumyst » October 8th, 2011, 3:43 pm

ilsepants, hi there is a walkthrough on this site. Just click on games then click on Pure RPG: Casper's Destiny under completed games. The darkened area
there should be 2 chests there then you go up and there is a door or whatever they call it but if you go up there will be light again
blumyst
Forum Noob

Postby ilsepants » October 10th, 2011, 11:14 am

I've been following the walkthrough and all it says about this area is:
Spoiler:
You should go through a maze where the screen gets really dark. There are two chests containing pretty decent items here, so take the time to get them.

I've been wandering around (and reloading a save I made right before going in) for over 2 hours and I keep getting stuck. :(
ilsepants
New User

Postby blumyst » October 10th, 2011, 8:25 pm

ok you have to look real close or if you can brighten the monitor while you play that area. Try to follow the
little white things that you can see on the screen on the dark area
blumyst
Forum Noob

Postby crzynan2 » October 29th, 2011, 1:29 am

This one is a toughie. I have the contents of the chests now, but it took a long while. What helped me was I made graph o the rocks in the black area, and 2 rows below the blackness. It really helped to get to the chests. I also wouldn't keep at it for too long. Switch to a different game, then go back. You'd be surprised how much it helps. Good luck :)
crzynan2
New User

Return to Pure RPG: Casper's Destiny