Cannot sell products - day 2; bug?

For all things related to BtS - Evacuation.

Cannot sell products - day 2; bug?

Postby ccoolboy » May 19th, 2012, 4:19 pm

Hello, I'm on day 2, and I don't know why, but now I cannot sell products in the market... now the timer (3 minutes) don't appear, neither anyone, and I can only exit this scenario with the teleport... is this a bug? What should I do?

Thanks
ccoolboy
New User

Re: Cannot sell products - day 2; bug?

Postby CasperGaming » May 20th, 2012, 9:05 pm

Hmm...it sounds like it could be a bug. Can you give any information on how to reproduce this?
CasperGaming
Site Admin

Postby ccoolboy » May 21st, 2012, 1:29 pm

Hum, sorry, I don't understand your question, what information should I reproduce? If you want I can send you a copy of one of my save files, so you could see the problem.

ccoolboy
New User

Postby CasperGaming » May 22nd, 2012, 9:44 am

Like...how did you get this error to occur? Are you currently on any quests relating to the market or the merchanting minigame, is it night/day, does each stall not work or is it only one empty market stall that gives this error, do you have market items that you can sell at your merchanting level, what is your merchanting level? Sending a save file would also help.
CasperGaming
Site Admin

Postby ccoolboy » May 22nd, 2012, 1:45 pm

I don't know how this error started, I sold a lot of items before and now I can't sell . Now I'm in day 2 at night, but this didn't work also in day 2 by day. It happens in all stalls, I have items to sell, my merchanting level is 39. I sent an e-mail to caspergaming@hotmail.com with my savefile.

Thanks
ccoolboy
New User

Return to BtS - Evacuation