Saving

For all things related to BtS - Evacuation.

Saving

Postby Trex » January 14th, 2012, 6:37 pm

Stupid question...how do you save your game? Except for the crystal when the demo was up I can't find anything!
Trex
New User

Re: Saving

Postby CasperGaming » January 15th, 2012, 5:20 am

Besides the one in your house(which you discover generally about 10 minutes into the game), the only other save crystal in the demo is shown when the demo gametime runs out. If you're talking about the full version, more save crystals will open up to you as you complete the main story, such as in the castle, and these are also very hard to miss so if you haven't found them yet chances are they are not open to you yet. That being said, there's not too many of them around even after you've found them all.

However, you should have a teleport spell directly to your house save crystal that costs no SP so you are never more than 5 seconds away from a save point, and when you discover more save crystals you'll also get teleport spells to those as well(keep in mind these teleports will not work during cutscenes or scripted events. For example, if you're not supposed to leave the castle you won't be able to teleport anywhere outside of the castle).
CasperGaming
Site Admin

Re: Saving

Postby Trex » January 15th, 2012, 5:31 pm

Thanks...found it right after I posted. I was going in the opposite direction!
Trex
New User

Return to BtS - Evacuation