Question about guard in the rich section please

For all things related to BtS - Evacuation.

Question about guard in the rich section please

Postby sassylassie » January 8th, 2012, 9:27 pm

How do I get past that guard in the rich section to warn that man about the evacuation? Or do I need to worry about it since it's not on my quest list. Thanks in advance :D
sassylassie
Forum Noob

Re: Question about guard in the rich section please

Postby CasperGaming » January 9th, 2012, 5:39 am

I'm assuming the guard you are talking about is the one moving back and forth in the house where you need to avoid the guard's line of sight or else you'll be transported back to the beginning of the house?

The first guard, you can go around the table to get around him quite easily, however the second one is a bit more tricky. To get past the second one, you'll need to go when he's switching positions. It can be difficult to time, and you will likely not get it your first try. The strategy I use to get past him is to wait until he's in his farther right position, and get as close to his line of sight as possible. Then, when he starts switching positions(to his leftmost position), run right as fast as you can.

The idea is to go as fast as you can when he's looking right or left(not down), which only happens when he's switching positions.
CasperGaming
Site Admin

Re: Question about guard in the rich section please

Postby sassylassie » January 9th, 2012, 5:54 am

Thank you so very much Casper. I will keep trying till I get that little guy through :D Thank you so much for your reply.

Sue

Edit: Your advice worked beautifully thank you! :D
sassylassie
Forum Noob

Return to BtS - Evacuation